herlangga juniarko

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 6, 2015

To a Man Who Made Me His Misstress

- one day we decided to make everything simpler –

let’s go to the gym today
together
you hit the treadmill
I’ll join the Body Language class
then we’ll go home together!
we’ll have dinner at home, together again of course.

let’s go to the electronic store tomorrow, baby!
we’ll have a look around, who knows
we might find something

you want to buy a rice cooker
for your mum, don’t you?

hey baby, you’ve still got some money left, right?
do you wanna go see a movie?
the reviews are good this week
I promise I won’t spend too much time
doing my make up this time
so we won’t be late for the movie
I’m sorry we were late for Troy last week

maybe we should go next week instead
after I get paid
we should go on weekdays, the tickets are cheaper
oh. and didn’t i promise to buy you
a new gym outfit?
by the way, can I kiss you?

oh, baby
you always make me blush
how should we kiss?
and how about your girlfriend?

no, let’s not talk about it.
what if I touch you there,
do you like it?

oh, baby
did you make love all the time with your girlfriend?
did you use condoms?

baby,
it’s just you and me now
can’t we talk about something else?

of course!
you should break up with your girlfriend
and then marry me!


2004


*saya tidak tahu nama pengarangnya, jadi siapapun yang mengetahuinya sesuatu tentang puisi ini silahkan hubungi saya
**saya lupa lagi darimana saya mendapatkan puisi ini, karena saya menemukan puisi ini sudah cukup lama

No comments:

Post a Comment